Remove Warts with Oregano Oil

Lump formation at various parts of body like hands, feet, neck, etc can be considered as warts. Some of them can turn to be malignant but others are harmless. These Warts can be removed with the help of Oregano oil. Yes, the warts can be reduced in a natural way.




How to use Oregano oil for Warts:


A- Coconut oil and Oregano oil for Warts:
The combination of the coconut oil and Oregano oil will be a great remedy for the stubborn warts as both has antibacterial properties.
Ingredients:
  • Oregano oil- 1 drop
  • Coconut oil- 8 drops
  • Cotton ball
  • Bandage

Procedure:
  1. Mix the Oregano oil with coconut oil in said quantity
  2. Dip the cotton ball on the mixture
  3. Apply on your skin with warts
  4. Gently massage for 2 minutes
  5. Leave overnight

*The mixture has anti- inflammatory properties which fights against every microbes affecting your skin. This will easily remove your warts.


B- Frankincense and Oregano oil for Warts:
Ingredients:
  • Oregano oil – 1 drop
  • Clove oil- ½ teaspoon
  • Lemon essential oil- 2 drops
  • Frankincense oil- 2-3 drops
  • Cotton ball

Procedure:
  • Take a container and place it over a plain surface
  • Now add all the oils like oregano oil, lemon essential oil, lemon essential oil, frankincense oil, etc
  • Mix it and Apply it with cotton ball
  • You can put bandage to protect.

*The Frankincense oil has the antiviral property. This works well in removing the molluscum warts excellently.

Comments

  1. I want to say a very thanks to Dr Isiramen, I have been cure from this terrible disease (Herpes) for over nine months now and I tried to share my testimony about how I was cure to people and they always told me that it not a permanent cure but I decide to go to a check up again and I discovered that I was still negative so Dr Isiramen is a very great man and he most different from other doctors because he did take me as his child and he never fail me and also he always keep his words he is the best doctor in African and I pray to God so that he can keep him alive email him if you need his help too via drisiramenherbalhome05@gmail.com or whatapps or call him on +2348054753640.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Treat Stomach Ulcer with Sweet Potato

Hair Mask for Thick and Shiny Hair

Source of Protein from Plants Only